How to go back to Android version 6.8? [OPVault is supported in 1Password 6 for Mac and 4 for Win]

funai
funai
Community Member
edited September 2018 in Android

I use 1Password version 6.8 on my Android phone. I've made the mistake of upgrading my Android to the last version 7 of 1Password. Now If I keep agilekeychain I can't sync anymore with dropbox. How can I go back to Android version 6.8 which was running perfectly?

1Password Version: was 6.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: android
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Urbanshenkie
    Urbanshenkie
    Community Member

Same problem here, and i dont like sneaky upgrades where you have to pay again. You want me to pay for the third time now ?
    Now i cant access my passwords anymore.
    Give us option to upgrade or use the old. Mabye its time to switch over to Bitwarden.

• Hi @funai and @Urbanshenkie. Just to clarify, the upgrade doesn't require you to pay again, and you will be able to continue syncing with Dropbox after migrating to the OPVault format.

The OPVault format was introduced several years ago to replace the Agile Keychain format. It has been supported on all platforms, including Android, for a while now. In fact, anyone who created a Dropbox synced vault from 1Password on Android since April of 2016 is already using the OPVault format.

Nothing will change on your end except the vault format, which is more secure than Agile Keychain. Once the data is converted, just make sure you point any synced devices to the new 1Password.opvault folder in Dropbox.

• funai
    funai
    Community Member

Hi @peri after my email I tried to install again the app and now is working fine. But I noticed that the vault in dropbox is the last Agile Keychain. It is ok or I need to do something?
    Regards
    Funai

• @funai Thanks for getting back to me. You will need to migrate to the OPVault format, as 1Password 7 no longer supports the Agile Keychain format. You should have been prompted to migrate again after reinstalling, but it sounds like something went wrong there.

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+android@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/95051/how-to-go-back-to-android-version-6-8#latest
    • Your forum username: funai

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• funai
    funai
    Community Member

Hi @peri i sent the email.
    Waiting for the bot's reply :)
    Funai

• funai
    funai
    Community Member

Here the number!
    For your reference, your support ID is [#TEJ-28979-647].
    The first one :( I sent the diagnostic email 2 Times from different address 🙄

• funai
    funai
    Community Member

Second one
    For your reference, your support ID is [#PTK-46946-877]
    😉

• peri
    edited February 2019

Thanks! I've found the ticket and I'll reply to you shortly.

ref: LXH-27276-161

This discussion has been closed.