Accidentally removed dropbox 1password folder

HI,
I use 1passowrd 4.01 for almost 4 years, it is fine with no any problem, yesterday, I have removed 1password folder accidentally from Dropbox, I cannot recover that folder, after I cannot logon 1password program on Win7.

Fortunately, I still have 1password app on my android phone, I can still logon it.

My question is how can I copy the master key and 1password files from my Android phone back to PC or Android Dropbox.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
I still keep my 1password 4.01 license key in case reinstall the program.

1Password Version: 4.01
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win7
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• vvcat
    vvcat
    Community Member

I can find the "Recent deleted" files when I logon Dropbox website and restore them, many thanks.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @vvcat,

Thank you for getting in touch! Since you are using 1Password 4 for Windows, I moved this discussion to a different topic. I hope you don't mind.

First of all, 1Password 4.0.1 is an outdated version of 1Password 4 for Windows. The latest version of 1Password 4 for Windows is 4.6.2.626, so if you have a standalone license for 1Password 4, you should use 4.6.2.626, not 4.0.1. Please try to download the latest version and start using it on your PC.

Secondly, please try to follow the steps in this guide on Dropbox.com to recover your deleted files. Does it work? If it doesn't, what difficulties you have? Please let me know.

If are unable to restore deleted files in your Dropbox for some reason, please create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device, where you have your data, and attach it to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here and we will get back to you via email.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.