1passe

Options
marigons
marigons
Community Member

Not sure if 1passe was once a very archaic app of yours. I backed up my iPhone and could no longer access the app and obviously my info.

How can I retrieve all my info?

Comments

• Hi @marigons

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble. We’d be happy to help. Do you have a 1Password subscription membership? If so you should be able to install 1Password and sign in to your account. If you do not you’ll need to set up the same sync method you were previously using in order to sync your data:

Sync your 1Password data

I hope that helps!

Ben

• marigons
    marigons
    Community Member
    Options

I can’t even get into the 1passe app after I backed up my phone and retrieved all passwords.

The message says “unable to install ‘1passe: password manager, keep private browser safe”

• My apologies, it seems there is some confusion. We’re the developers of 1Password. I’ve never heard of an app called “1passe” before. Is it 1Password you’re trying to install, or is the app actually called “1passe”? If the latter unfortunately that isn’t something we can help with. You’d need to contact the developers of that app.

Thanks.

Ben

• marigons
    marigons
    Community Member
    Options

I can’t even get into the 1passe app after I backed up my phone and retrieved all passwords.

The message says “unable to install ‘1passe: password manager, keep private browser safe”

• marigons
    marigons
    Community Member
    Options

No worries. Thx.

• :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.