One of my passwords didn't sync to my desktop computer. Why not?

One of my passwords didn't sync to my desktop computer. I changed the password on my home computer and it shows up correctly on my iPhone. However, it didn't sync with my desktop computer at work. Can you explain what might be going wrong?

1Password Version: 7.0.558
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 Professional
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:One of my passwords didn't sync to my desktop computer. Why not?

Comments

• MattWebb
    MattWebb
    Community Member

Can someone help me with this?

• @MattWebb: Whenever I hear "work computer", my first guess is always firewalls or network restrictions are gumming up the works, but the only way to know for sure is to take a closer look at some diagnostics.

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your work PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com and include a link to this thread in the body of the e-mail. That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. If you post that number here, it will help me track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :chuffed:

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @MattWebb,

We've found your report on our side, so please check your inbox. :) Let's continue our conversation via email.

Thanks!

ref: VET-73835-711

This discussion has been closed.