iOS 12 AutoFill sorting & right suggestion

Options
sissing
sissing
Community Member
edited August 2018 in iOS

Is it possible to sort the passwords showed on the keyboard? It would be nice to see the most recent used password first.

And I miss the feature that suggests the right password for the email address/username that’s already filled-in into the form on the screen. Like when you login on google, you need to select your login credentials twice. But when the email is already selected, iCloud Keychain auto fill is able to detect the email that’s selected and suggest the right credentials for that account. Hopefully Apple allows 1Password to detect this.

Comments

• doio
    doio
    Community Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

Another thing I notice is that when filling passwords in webpages in instant messaging apps such as WeChat, the keyboard first shows WeChat.app login credential, and pressing "Passwords" would show the correct credential for the current webpage that I intend to fill. Could this be optimized?

• Kaveh
    Kaveh
    Community Member
    Options

Echoing this request. It would be nice if we could note which password to suggest first (in the keyboard).

• MrRooni
    edited September 2018
    Options

Thanks for that feedback, folks. We have filed an issue to make some of this better. Unfortunately we have no visibility into the current value of the username field, but hopefully that's something that will get handled automatically. I will do some digging and file an issue as needed.

ref: apple-2042

• KevinRaney
    KevinRaney
    Community Member
    Options

How about the sorting of logins, and considering if the login is favorited and giving it preference, unless sorting is handled by iOS and ignored when you send the list back?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'd like that myself. Hopefully we can do something like that with the 1Password iOS extension in the future, even when we don't have full control over the presentation of the iOS 12 autofill feature. Cheers! :)

ref: apple-2113

This discussion has been closed.