Appreciative Post about my experience

Options
aniforprez
aniforprez
Community Member

I'm not sure if this forum is the right place to post this but here goes.

I was using LastPass for a few years but the UX and some of the security issues with it and the awful Android app that would choose to work only some of the time made me look for something else to switch to. Troy Hunt, the owner and maintainer of haveibeenpwned.com, has always recommended this service especially after the developers added the pwnedpasswords feature within a few hours after it was released on his site. So after some migrating pains I finally fully switched and was blown away by the features and the UI/UX of it all and how polished it was. It was also the best time to switch since every aplication for it's respective platform was being updated (though I've still not gotten the update for my android someone please add me to the next staged rollout :angry:) I was also very happy with the 2FA support and instead of using Google Authenticator on my phone (which I had to consult everytime for logging in), I moved all my 2FAs to 1Password and a few das later the 1Password X extension was released with support for filling in 2FA codes! AWESOME!

2 weeks ago I was in a motor accident and dislocated a shoulder and had to have stitches on a hand. My mobility and typing speed were severely affected though I could still type of sorts and navigate with a mouse. If I was using GA like I was before I switched, the number of steps to login to 2FA secured sites would have been painful. Fill the password, take the phone, unlock it, open the app, scroll to the appropriate code, type the code out and then finally login. Instead, I filled the login in one click and the code was auto populated for me in the next screen!

So thanks 1Password for being amazing. You've completely won me over as a customer and have made the relatively expensive cost of entry worth every penny.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• aniforprez
    aniforprez
    Community Member
    Options

I now have access to the new Android app too! It's a massive improvement over the old app and I'm enjoying using it

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@aniforprez: Wow. It's so great to hear that you're enjoying 1Password, and that it even helped in some small way to make your life a bit easier than it would have otherwise under such unpleasant circumstances. I'm hopeful that you writing this message to us is indicative of your recovery going well. It's because of you and the rest of our awesome customers that we're able to make 1Password what it is today, so thank you. It's gratifying that it's serving you so well. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.