Small French translation problems

JuCos
JuCos
Community Member

Good morning, everyone!
I spotted 2 small problems with the French translation:

• the new line "password autofill" is too long, the sentence is truncated (see 1st image)
  • when you press 3D Touch on an item, the last line inviting you to open the item in the integrated browser actually indicates "opened in 1Password browser" (the correct word would be "Ouvrir" (second image)

1:

2:

1Password Version: 7.2 (70200010)
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: iOS 12 GM
Sync Type: 1Password.eu

Comments

• @cortig,

I don't want to go editing approved localizations, any thoughts on @ju971's suggestions?

• cortig
    cortig
    Community Member

@Ju971 thanks a million for letting me know (and @rudy, thanks for tagging me to alert me of the issue). I made the necessary adjustments in Crowdin. Crowdin doesn’t always let me know the context or the UI constraints so errors likes those two are very unfortunately bound to happen.
    I shortened Automatique to Auto. For the first one, Hopefully it’ll be enough to get it to fit in the suer interface. I unfortunately can’t really test it before it gets incorporated in a new build that I can run on my phone (and even then, it might look different on other phones),

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you find anything else, I can definitively sue proofreading by others and I’ll do my best to promptly make necessary corrections,

Corentin

• @cortig

I'll make a new crowdin pull, the soonest this change would appear will be 7.2.1b1 as I have already built and uploaded 7.2.1b0 to iTunes Connect.

• cortig
    cortig
    Community Member

Thanks @rudy

This discussion has been closed.