Is there a list of apps that support autofill?

MemoryGap
MemoryGap
Community Member

I haven't ever had 1password Android recognize the right login for an app, or save the login once used. Instead I get "Select the account that you want to use with..." and then "1Password can't verify that ... should have access to your ... login. Do you want to fill it anyway?" I've read elsewhere that this works more simply with apps that support OpenYOLO or autofill.

So first, am I missing something? I would at least expect that 1Password can save the app that a login is used for and suggest it after the first time.

Next, does that list exist so I can know if the app is working as expected?

1Password Version: 7.0.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 8.0.0
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:"select the account you want to use with"

Comments

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019

@MemoryGap At the moment that is expected behavior for filling for the first time in any app (that extra step of user confirmation is required by Google for filling with the Autofill API in unknown apps). Once you fill in an app, however, the Login item you filled with will be linked to the app, and you won't need to confirm your choice when filling in that app the next time!

We're hoping to make this easier for the first time you fill in an app in the near future, though, and I've passed on your feedback here to our developers. :)

ref: android-159

This discussion has been closed.