1Password Bookmark Launched by Alfred Not Opening in Safari

Options
amocko
amocko
Community Member

I'm not sure if anyone else is having similar issues, but if I try to launch a 1Password Bookmark from Alfred, and I've been logged out of 1Password, nothing happens. Once I manually open 1Password and log in, the bookmark launches in Safari.

When you have a bad habit of multitasking like I do, I find myself telling Alfred to load a site in a new tab, switch to something else for a few moments, and then come back only to realize the tab never loaded because 1Password logged out when I last locked my computer.

I'm testing multiple betas at the moment (Alfred 3.7, 1Password 7.2 Beta 2, or Mojave Public Beta), so I wanted to post here to see if anyone else has noticed the behavior to maybe rule out one or the other.

1Password Version: 7.2 Beta 2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• @amocko,

I will take a look at this on Monday, it should be popping the mini window forward for unlock in that scenario. If you unlock the main or mini window does it open the URL in question and fill it? did you enable the embedded 1Password extension in Safari?

• amocko
    amocko
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, once I open 1Password and log in, it launches the URL (and any others I forgot never launched). :)

• :+1:

• @amocko,

This will be fixed in 7.2-BETA-3.

• amocko
    amocko
    Community Member
    Options

Awesome. Thank you!

• @amocko,

7.2.BETA-3 is live now.

This discussion has been closed.