Vault Not Showing All Logins

Hi,

When trying to use a saved login at any given website the Chrome extension does not recognize the saved logins and it doesn't appear at all.

Here is how it looks. It shows one login, but I have saved many more. It seems to constantly have sync issues. Also, I posted just now about a server issue if that is related.

I am running Chrome on a Google PixelBook now, but I had this issue with Windows 7 at work. Super frustrating.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Essex, welcome to the forum! :)

I totally understand the frustration when you can't find something you want. I'll do my best to help.

1Password X can fill only certain types of items at the moment:
    1. Login
    2. Password
    3. Credit Card
    4. Identity

Having said that, the tab that your screenshot is showing is a list of Suggested Items. 1Password X will only suggest login items for a domain if you're on a login page, credit card if there are credit card fields to fill, and so on. Identities are domain agnostic, which means that they'll be suggested most of the time, especially if 1Password X doesn't have a clue on what else to fill.

If you go to Logins under Categories, do you see all of your login items? Alternatively, you can search for them if you click on the top bar that says Search in 'Personal' and type in a few letters of the login item.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.