Dclark21
Dclark21
Community Member

Just force closes and I can’t figure out how to make it work on my iPhone Xs

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Dclark21: Are you maybe trying to run an old 32-bit version of 1Password from about a decade ago? Those won't work on a device running later than iOS 10. Is this the situation you're in?

• Dclark21
    Dclark21
    Community Member

Hi
    Not as far as I am aware. It works fine on my iPad Air 2. I upgraded my iPhone today to the XS and maybe via the restore it has glitched?
    I am tempted to delete the app and reload it but I might lose the confidential data I have stored

• @Dclark21

If you don’t have your data backed up or synced it is unlikely that it is currently on the XS. 1Password data is not backed up by iCloud or iTunes by default. You have to enable syncing with iCloud within the 1Password app. Deleting the app would indeed remove any data contained within, but restoring from a phone backup likely wouldn’t include that data in the first place.

Do you still have access to your previous device, or have you set up syncing or a backup for 1Password?

Can you please confirm which of these icons you currently have on the XS?

(the latest version of 1Password, v7, also uses icon D)

Ben

• Dclark21
    Dclark21
    Community Member

None of those
    Am I on the right forum for the attached app?

• @dclark21,

Nope, that's not 1Password.

• Dclark21
    Dclark21
    Community Member

Thanks for your help

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You're welcome. We're not able to help with others' software but were here anytime if you have questions about 1Password.

This discussion has been closed.