To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need help with my vault since I forgot master password and can not start over with a new vault.

Options
fkriebel
fkriebel
Community Member

Hello,

I recently forgot my 1 password master password and I need to start over from scratch and create a new vault so I can start recovering all my password and gain save them securely as soon as possible.
I already did the steps from the 1password site: https://support.1password.com/starting-over/ and deleted the data from the 1password app on my Mac computer so it start like the first time but it does not let me create a new wold from the app or from the my.1password.com website.

It gives me the option to start a free trial and when I try that it does not let me because I have already an account and when I select the 1password website option it located my account but it asks me for the master password which I forgot.

I need help with deleting the old vault to be able to create a new one and start over as soon as possible since this is urgent for me.

1Password Version: 7.1.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi @fkriebel

This is an issue that we’d need to assist with via email. I see you’ve already sent us one. We’ll be with you via email as soon as we can. Thanks!

Ben

ref: APL-98717-861

This discussion has been closed.