I hope to be able to switch home account logins on the same computer.

Options
TequilaVic
TequilaVic
Community Member
edited September 2018 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I recently started using 1p7 on my win10 computer and subscribed to a family account, my wife is a member of the family account.
But I found a problem, we often use the same computer, but did not find the option to switch 1p account, which is very troublesome, I hope to switch accounts better on the same computer, or have a way to switch accounts I did not find it, please tell me how to solve it.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @TequilaVic,

Thanks for writing in.

We would love to add "profiles" to 1Password in the future, so that you can easily switch in the same 1Password setup.

Right now, our recommendation is create a separate standard Windows account for various reasons and for security reasons. In the separate Windows account, your wife can sign in to her 1Password account.

One benefit is that if someone unintentionally compromises the admin or family account because of a single file they downloaded, everyone on that PC could be at risk rather than just one single account.

• TequilaVic
    TequilaVic
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,@MikeT,
    Thank you very much for your answer. I understand the risks involved. I hope that the function of quickly switching users can be realized as soon as possible. :) :)

• You're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.