Browser extensions greyed out on both firefox and safari.

Part of a family plan and just rebooted, reinstalled multiple times and still having a problem. I had an individual account previously so I had to delete all my data and then re-establish the account with the family invite I was sent. The desktop is working ok but I can't get my autofill to work on my browser extensions. They are greyed out on firefox and safari and I don't see a lock on them like my other family members have on theirs. Appreciate any help you can provide.
Thanks

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Mac Os 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:browser extension greyed out on all my browsers

Comments

• Hi @leehartley1,

That sounds like a connection error and the quickest path to identifying the cause will be with a diagnostic report. Can you create one for me please and send it in. This link will guide you through the steps and has sections for the various supported versions of 1Password.

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@1password.com.

Once you've sent the report you should received an automated response from us with a ticket ID. If you can post that ticket ID here it will help us locate your diagnostic report and we'll see what it reveals.

• leehartley1
    leehartley1
    Community Member

Thanks for the response - I sent in a diagnostics last night but I think I sent it to the support@agilebits.com. Should be under ticket ID #WXQ-97466-257. Appreciate your help with this. I'll also forward it to the address you mentioned above.

• Greetings @leehartley1,

The ticket ID was perfect to locate your diagnostic report and somebody will be in touch shortly.

ref: WXQ-97466-257

• leehartley1
    leehartley1
    Community Member

Great. Thanks for your help. I haven't heard back just yet but I'm hoping soon.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Let's continue the conversation via email. I'll get back to you there shortly.

This discussion has been closed.