Account Type Help - Old Teams Pro Account

Hello,

So we have an early adopter Pro (Launch Special) Plan for $4.79 per user/month instead of $9.99. When I go onto billing it gives me the option of changing to a Business Plan for twice the cost at $9.59 per user/month.

When I click on the details of this Business Plan however, it shows the cost of the plan as being less at $7.99 per user/month, what's the deal there?

Also, what is the actual difference between the plan that I am currently on (Pro (Launch Special) Plan) and the Business plan?

Many thanks,

Chris

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Browndog: It's hard to say without seeing it, but it sounds like you're seeing the base price versus the cost after tax in different contexts. The best thing to do would be to email us at business@1password.com so we can not only help you determine if switching will be a good move for you, but also if you'll include screenshots we can make sure there isn't some bug we need to fix or just some way we can make things clearer going forward. :)

Also, it's worth noting that 1Password Business includes a 1Password Families account for each person you invite, so that your people can use 1Password for personal stuff without "mixing business and pleasure", as they say. ;)

This discussion has been closed.