I joined Family plan from a former account on iPhone. Now I need my Secret Key. How do I get that?

Maggi
Maggi
Community Member

If you follow links to get a Secret Key, it tells you to get an Emergency Kit. Follow that link - it asks you to sign in - which requires a Secret Key. It is an endless loop!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I joined Family plan from a former account on iPhone. Now I need my Secret Key. How do I get that?

Comments

• Maggi
    Maggi
    Community Member

Please help.

• isha_ag
    isha_ag
    1Password Alumni

Hello Maggi,

There are a couple ways to access your Secret Key. Using your Emergency Kit is one of them. If you don't have your Emergency Kit accessible already, you have some other options too:

1) Using a web browser that you've already used before to log into this account. Sign into your account. If you have used this browser before already, it will not ask you to enter your Secret Key again. Click your account name in the top right and choose My Profile to view your Secret Key.

2) Using a 1Password app that has this account added already. We have per platform instructions here: https://support.1password.com/secret-key/#find-your-secret-key-in-the-1password-apps

This discussion has been closed.