have 1pass (Version 3.8.22). I just upgraded to OS 10.14 mac. 1pass doesn't work now??

I have an older version of 1pass (Version 3.8.22)which I paid for. I just upgraded to OS 10.14 MacBook and my 1pass will not open now.
I would like to know if it works with os 10.14. It still still works on iPhone etc.?

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: os 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have an older version of 1pass (Version 3.8.22)which I paid for. I just upgraded to OS 10.14 mac and my 1pass will not open now.?

Comments

• Loci46
    Loci46
    Community Member

can you help??

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Loci46: 1Password 3 was developed in 2009, and supports OS X Snow Leopard and Lion. It is not compatible with recent macOS and browser releases. With Safari 12, Apple has discontinued support for the old unsigned extensions, like 1Password 3 used. It absolutely will not work there at all. You can read more details in the announcement at the top of this forum category:

1Password 3: Modern browsers and OS X

1Password 7, one the other hand, fully supports macOS Sierra, High Sierra, and Mojave, along with the latest web browsers. You'll have a better experience there, so you may want to consider upgrading. You can get that and the latest version of all of the apps as part of a 1Password.com membership. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.