1.11.2.beta syncing issue

Hi guys,

while I was working on providing additional details for another 1.11.2 beta issue, I noticed that there are some syncing issues.

I edited an item in 1P for Desktop (Mac) and it immediately synced across to 1PX. However, then I edited the item a second time, and that change never syncs. If I go to 1P web, the change is visible there, though. It looks as if 1PX has cached the old entry somehow? I edited it a third and a fourth time, but 1PX still shows the old entry.

I reloaded the 1PX Chrome plugin, disabled and re-enabled it, but to no avail.

Chrome Version 70.0.3538.45 (Official Build) beta (64-bit) on macOS 10.14.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Thank you for the report! I think you're being affected by the same problem as your other issue.

We are publishing a new beta as we speak. Please sit tight and see if beta 1.11.3 fixes things for you. In about 20 minutes from now you can go to chrome://extensions/ and click Update to get updated quicker.

• cryptochrome
    cryptochrome
    Community Member

The item that didn't sync previously has now synced with the new beta. Thanks for the quick fix!

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@cryptochrome: Thanks for letting us know! It's super helpful for everyone when we can catch and fix an issue early.

Have a great week and happy Thanksgiving from Canada! 🇨🇦

-Beyer

• I'm so happy to hear the new beta is treating you well! Thank you so much for sharing that with us. ❤️

++dave;

This discussion has been closed.