To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cannot convert from personal to family subscription

Options
Grizzy
Grizzy
Community Member

I created my account with a subscription through iTunes, but have not found out that I want to change from a personal subscription to a family subscription. This seems not possible. Elsewhere on this forum I can see that support can help convert my account to a subscription directly through 1Password instead of through iTunes. For that reason, I sent a mail to support on October 3rd [#ZUB-33634-466] but haven't gotten a reply yet. Can anyone please help, so I can have my account subscription changed?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2018
    Options

@Grizzy: It's not something we can change for you, if you've decided after the fact that you want a family membership when you didn't choose that initially. It isn't a simple process since Apple's subscription system is completely separate, but I'll get back to you via email shortly to help you with this. :)

ref: ZUB-33634-466

• Grizzy
    Grizzy
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @brenty
    From what I hear, I should be able to stop my current subscription, create a new one through 1Password and then someone could help me get my stuff moved.

Looking forward to hearing from you so I hopefully can end up with the subscription I need. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Grizzy: It's a bit complicated, so let's continue the conversation via email to make sure we dot all our i's and cross our t's. :)

This discussion has been closed.