Problem with display of wireless router entry on apple watch

pking
pking
Community Member
edited October 2018 in Apple Watch

I have a wifi entry on 1passsword on the wireless router type. On the apple Watch it display like a OTP on the screen instead of having any information on the entry. I have pictures of the Iwatch and the phone that shows what I see from the original entry to the display on the watch.

I have other wifi router entry’s and they display correctly.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@pking: I'm not sure I get what you're describing. Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• pking
    pking
    Community Member

Hi here are pictures of the 1 password entry and what it looks like on iwatch

And what it looks like on iwatch

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@pking: I'm not seeing anything like that. The only way I can reproduce it is by adding a custom field to the item and setting its type to "one-time password". Did you do that?

• pking
    pking
    Community Member

Hi,
    You are right, I had a OTP field in the entry. They’re was no secret in the field, I took it out and it works. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, that's a relief. You're welcome! Glad that did the trick for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.