Renamed Default Private Vault Not Reflected in Portal - Why?

1phowto
1phowto
Community Member

I renamed my trial family subscription's default Private vault in 1Password 7 Version 7.2.1 (70201001) on my Mac (10.14 18A391) while logged in as family admin. I then logged into 1password.com (again as admin) and the portal does not reflect the default private vault's new name - why? Why doesn't it sync? The new name syncs to my iPhone and iPad without issue. What's the point of allowing me to rename the default Private vault if the 1password.com portal refuses to recognize those changes? It's going to confuse me down the road. Please tell me it's a bug that will be fixed...

By the way, I did try signing out and back in to the website as well as my local clients. I cleared my browser history as well as open the Developer menu in Safari and emptied the cache. Lastly, I rebooted my Mac. No resolution.

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac 10.14
Sync Type: 1Password Family Trial

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@1phowto: Renaming the default vault(s) is a 1Password for Mac/iOS feature (they share code). It's possible we'll bring that to the other apps in the future though. Sorry for the confusion there.

This discussion has been closed.