Some of my passwords are missing on my Macbook Pro laptop yet I can see them on my Windows computer

Options
slaze
slaze
Community Member

I've recently added some new logins and passwords to the NYTimes and The New Yorker yet those passwords are not synced to my Mac book Pro laptop. They do exist on my Windows desktop computer at work though. My Macbook Pro (OS High Sierra 10.13.6) is using a family account with several vaults. My Windows desktop (Windows 10) is a 1password personal account -syncs with Dropbox.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Some of my logins or passwords are missing on my Macbook pro yet I can see them on my Windows comput

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@slaze: That's the problem. A local vault syncing with Dropbox is completely separate from 1Password.com. The only way 1Password.com can sync your data between devices is if you store your data there instead. Copying those items to your account's Personal/Private vault, and then remove the Primary vault from your devices. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.