Comparable 1Password Features in 1Password X- e.g. icon in form field, contextual menu, etc

I currently use 1Password for Chrome along with the Mac Desktop app. Out of curiosity I tried 1Password X and there are a few features I really like. Curious to know if there are comparable features for 1Password Chrome? See below.

• 1Password Icon in Form Field
  • Contextual menu pops up when suggested logins
  • Password creation suggestions directly in the form field

Examples:

Thanks for any info/help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Welcome to the forums, @seaneee! 👋 It's great to meet you. 🤗

I'm happy to hear you're enjoying what you're seeing in 1Password X. We wanted to experiment with what's possible in a completely standalone extension and we're quite smitten with what we've come up with. 🙂

The extension for the Mac Desktop app will eventually integrate with 1Password X much more closely than it does now and at that point 1Password X will replace the existing desktop app extension.

I don't have a timeline to share on when this will happen but it's something I'd like to see happen sooner than later. In the meantime, I'd love to hear your thoughts on why you don't simply switch over to 1Password X right now. I'm going to guess it's the lack of Touch ID support, but I'd love to be sure. 🙂

Take care,

++dave;

This discussion has been closed.