Update mac to mojave and 1password is not working anymore

Hans1970
Hans1970
Community Member
edited October 2018 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hi there, i recently update my Mac to Mojave and since then 1Password is not working properly. Initially it did not start at all, and now i fixed that it closes immediately when I try to find a login. I am using version 3.8.22 Any suggestions to fix this issue? Thanks!

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mojave
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Update mac to mojave and 1password is not working anymore

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Hans1970: 1Password 3 was developed in 2009, and supports OS X Snow Leopard and Lion. It is not compatible with recent macOS and browser releases. With Safari 12, Apple has discontinued support for the old unsigned extensions, like 1Password 3 used. It absolutely will not work there at all. You can read more details in the announcement at the top of this forum category:

1Password 3: Modern browsers and OS X

1Password 7, one the other hand, fully supports macOS Sierra, High Sierra, and Mojave, along with the latest web browsers. You'll have a better experience there, so you may want to consider upgrading. You can get that and the latest version of all of the apps as part of a 1Password.com membership. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.