Problem with 1Password desktop extension in Chrome

Comments

• rhpowell4
    rhpowell4
    Community Member

I am experiencing the exact same problem described above. I am running version 4.7.3.90 of the chrome extension for 1password and

1Password 7
    Version 7.1.2 (70102000)
    AgileBits Store

I am working on putting together the diagnostics report now.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rhpowell4: I've split you off and closed that old discussion from May since that won't apply here. Can you be more specific about the problem you're having? What are the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening as you expect? It would also be helpful to know the OS and browser versions you're using. If you do send diagnostics via email, please post the Support ID you receive here and we'll take a look. Thanks in advance! :)

• rhpowell4
    rhpowell4
    Community Member
    edited October 2018

Sorry for my slow response brenty. I am still experiencing the issue since I upgraded to 1password7. The short is that my 1password7 will not "open and fill" my Chrome browser. When I click "open and fill" all it does is change focus to my last used Chrome tab, but nothing else: no navigation to the website URL or filling in of UserID or Password.

I am running macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6 .
    I am running Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Now Version 70.0.3538.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I did send diagnostics and my support ID is [#FVM-91554-769] .

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rhpowell4,

I see one of my colleagues responded to your email with the diagnostic report but we never heard back from you. Just before I ask for a new diagnostic report (the last one is pretty old now) can you let me know, if you manually navigate to a sign-in page for a site known to 1Password and use either the keyboard shortcut ⌘\ to fill the current page or click on the 1Password button in the Chrome toolbar and select the matching Login item does 1Password fill? I'm trying to determine if the issue is limited specifically to open-and-fill or if there's a larger issue and if the extension is working at all.

This discussion has been closed.