Chrome plugin does not work on https://www.iglobus.cz/prihlasit

Options

The chrome browser plugin does not offer me any credentials on the page https://www.iglobus.cz/prihlasit

When I enter username and password manually then the plugin store entered data to the vault. When I logout and try to login once again then plugin still does not offer the stored credentials.
The same when I fined the proper item in the vault and click on the URL there (to be sure that there I'm really on the correct page). The plugin does not offer any credentials to fill in but store another copy of manually entered credentials to the vault (It looks exactly the same as the previous one).

I'm using Chromium Version 69.0.3497.100 (Developer Build) (64-bit)
The extension works very well on many other sites.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.11.0
OS Version: Gentoo Linux
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iglobus

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @encacz,

So you saved a Login item using the 1Password X extension but when you revisit the sign-in page you're not offered the Login item as a match?

As you kindly supplied the URL I took a peek but everything worked as I would have expected it to. After saving a Login item it contained the URL and after reloading the page and clicking on the username field it displayed the Login item as a match.

By any chance do you have more than one vault in your 1Password account and do you currently have a particular vault selected in 1Password X? I don't know that this is the cause, I'm just thinking of anything that might explain our difference in observed behaviour.

• encacz
    encacz
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the reply.
    Yes, you understand my problem well.

I have tried it once again now (from work computer - but also Chromium on Gentoo Linux) and it works well on the iglobus.cz site.
    I will try it on the home computer later and let you know if the problem persists.

But I have reached the same bug now on the work computer during login to this discussion.
    I had created my account on discussions.agilebits.com today on my home computer. Now I was tried to login from my work computer and the plugin does not offer me any credentials. But I have my credentials saved in my private vault with proper username and password and with https://discussions.agilebits.com value in the website field.

I'm using three vaults: 1. private, 2. shared with my familly and 3. work. All credentials I'm talking about are in the privat vault. I don't know if it is possible to select some particular vault in the 1password browser extension - I don't see such option. But most of credentials from the private vault (as well as from other vaults) works well so I hope this is not an issue.

Another strange think. I have two items (credentials) in my private vault with titles "1password account" and "1password forum". When I type the string "1pass" in the search bar in the browser extension then it finds only the first one. It does not find the "1password forum" item. It seems like there is some cache which is not invalidated correctly in the browser extension?

• encacz
    encacz
    Community Member
    Options

I have tried once again the iglobus.cz site from the home computer and now it works well. So the problem disappeared.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @encacz,

We'll probably never figure out what happened given everything is willing to behave now. Hopefully you don't experience any further intermittent or erratic behaviour but please let us know if that changes.

• encacz
    encacz
    Community Member
    Options

Hi again,
    the problem still persists. Whenever I create new item in the vault then I'm not able to use it (1password chrome plugin does not offer it to me) until I restart the browser (page reload is not enough).

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @encacz,

Can you try something for me please. Instead of restarting your browser can you lock 1Password X and then unlock. You can do this by clicking on the 1Password X button in the Chrome toolbar and then clicking on the cog icon in the upper right hand corner of that window. I'm not suggesting this is how things should work but this should force the extension to sync with the server.

If you're able to easily reproduce this as well I wonder if you can check something for me please. I'd be interested to learn if you're seeing any errors being reported by the 1Password X extension. This link, Save a console log for the 1Password extension: Chrome can help with how to locate where any error messages would be logged. Maybe we can learn why this is happening as I have seen a couple of reports but so far it has been extremely tricky to determine why.

This discussion has been closed.