To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

[#SPQ-13287-773] Account Signup Error, and beyond...

Options
th3Dugger
th3Dugger
Community Member

I opened a support ticket a few days ago, but haven't heard back so I'm posting here.

I use 1Password on my Mac, PC, and iPhone, and decided it was time to update to 1Password7. I tried to setup a trial of the account using my email address, but encountered an error after setup that prevented me from accessing my secret key. Now there is an account setup using my email address that has no data in it and I have no access to.

In my frustration I decided to just buy a license for the new version so I could move on with my life. That was successful and now I have 1Password7 working on my Mac, but I forgot about upgrading my PC. Now, if I want to upgrade my PC as well I need to purchase another $50 license. Thats $100 and two licenses just to be able to use 1Password for 1 person, and this wouldn't have been necessary at all if the trial signup had worked.

Ideally I'd like to refund my mac license purchase and start a new account with my email address. It doesn't even need to be a trial. I'll gladly pay for it. I love 1Password and this is the first real problem I've had with it. Please help! :)

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@th3Dugger: What error did you receive? That sounds like something worth looking into. We can definitely help with the rest as well. We'll be in touch via email.

ref: SPQ-13287-773

This discussion has been closed.