Issues when requesting Password (multiple vaults) and search

Options
hagosrush
hagosrush
Community Member

So adding the option to input a password from anywhere in the iOS was amazing. I however have run into some issues.

By default I have a private vault of which I have told the app to always open up to. I also have an additional shared vault which has commonly used passwords with my wife. Here is the issue:

1. I open up an app where I am in need of a password
  2. My default vault does NOT show instead I am shown passwords from BOTH my shared vault and my private vault. This is annoying for two main reasons which are (1) it adds a lot of unnecessary noise to the screen and sometimes makes it hard to decipher which password is correct and (2) in the event that I have changed the password in my main vault I don't know which vault is which password. Why are both shown if my default selected vault is my private?

Lastly - the search feature when I am in an app looking for a password is absolute rubbish. I mean, why is the search not done on the entire chain of what I write instead of individual lettering? For example I type in PSEG which should only show (in the way the system currently works) two entires (one from my private and one from my shared) but instead I get Plex, Phase One, Phillips hue AND PSEG.

Please fix this. This is most annoying.

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: latest
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: cloud (agile subscription)

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @hagosrush

Our development team is looking into improvements on both of those fronts: search and obeying the All Vaults selection. :+1: Thanks for the feedback.

Ben

• hagosrush
    hagosrush
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks

• Ben
    Options

You’re welcome. I hope to have more to say soon. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.