cannot synch 1password7 IOS to iMac

Options
Rich925
Rich925
Community Member

Good afternoon,
I sent a long lengthy email regarding several issues with the latest version losing data and Synch issues.
The gist of that email was that I have been a long-time user of 1password and had been very pleased with your product up
until the time of 1Password7. I feel individual users are being pushed aside in favor of your team concept. Of course I never
received a response. Bottom line - Once I migrated to Version 7 I found I had over 500 duplicates on my IOS - which I finally
manually deleted. Unfortunately I am not able to Synch the IOS to my Mac OS version. Currently my OS version has 23 logins
and my IOS has 373. Secure note 5 for Mac OS, 16 in IOS, etc. How to insure that my IOS data will be transferred to my OS
without suffering any loss and/or corruption. I have tried setting up separate vault, iCloud, etc for synch with no success.
Thank you.
Richard

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cannot synch 1password7 IOS to iMac Mojave

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Rich925! I'm sorry for the delay in our response. With the recent releases of both 1Password 7 for Mac and 1Password 7 for Windows plus upgrades from Apple to macOS 10.14 (“Mojave”), we've been inundated with support requests and it's slowed our response times significantly. We do try to get to everyone, but I'm sorry that didn't happen in your case, it seems. I've asked one of my colleagues to follow up with you, since we can definitely assist with the problem. You should hear from one of us via email shortly. If you don't, please don't hesitate to let me know here. Thanks, and apologies again for the delayed response.

This discussion has been closed.