New iPhone cannot find my vault

Options
KateH921
KateH921
Community Member

I recently upgrade to a new iphone, I have already cleared my old phone but I made sure 1password had been synced to my cloud. When I sign into my new iphone and open up 1password and try to retrieve from my icloud it says no vaults found. Do you have any further suggestions to find my vault?

Thank you!
Kate

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@KateH921: If you have 1Password data saved in iCloud, you'll see it in Settings > iCloud > Manage Storage. It sounds like you won't find anything there called "1Password" though. Are you maybe using the wrong Apple ID?

• KateH921
    KateH921
    Community Member
    Options

Yes it is listed in my icloud and is turned on to sync which I made sure was the case before i backed it up one more time before switching to my new phone.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@KateH921: In that case, if you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart your devices, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report on each one so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send them to support@1password.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#GYF-98654-712]

If you’re reading this and you are not KateH921, this Support ID is for KateH921 only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link it to our current conversation. Please also include screenshots of what you're seeing: the error and iCloud settings. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: GYF-98654-712

This discussion has been closed.