To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Just went from stand alone app to membership. data base doubled. problems. Can I have some help

jsireno
jsireno
Community Member

Just went from the stand alone apps to a 1 Password membership. Trying to update my iOS devices and Mac computers to the new membership account. My laptop seems OK but when I went to update my iPhone it seems to have doubles all my logins and data. What and I doing wrong. need to figure this out before I set up my membership on my iPads, iMac, etc.

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: 10.14.1
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Just went from stand alone app to membership. data base doubled. problems. Can I have some help

Comments

• jsireno
    jsireno
    Community Member

Need help setting up my account across multiple devices all of which had the last version of 1 password prior to my enrolling in a "membership" account

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jsireno: You'll only have "doubled" data in the following cases:

a. You migrated the same data to your account twice, probably on two different devices -- so you do actually have two of everything in the account now
    b. You didn't remove the original Primary vault from the device after signing into the account an migrating your data there -- so you'd see the data from both in the All Vaults view

If you'll let me know which, I'll be happy to suggest next steps.

This discussion has been closed.