Upgraded to Mojave. 1Password icon not appearing in dock even when booted.

Options
htstaton
htstaton
Community Member

After upgrading to Mojave, 1Password icon does not appear in dock even when boot application. Please advise.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:icon not appearing in dock

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @htstaton

I've moved this question over to our Mac category from iOS for you. :) Have you tried restarting the Mac since this issue began? I can say that this isn't something we're aware of as a general issue... yours is the first report I've heard of this. Considering the number of customers running 1Password on Mojave without any such report I'd be a little surprised if this were a bug in 1Password, though it is possible that could be the case.

Also -- you didn't mention which version of 1Password you have installed on the Mac. Could you please let me know that in your response?

Thank you.

Ben

• kengunnells
    kengunnells
    Community Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

Same problem. Upgraded to Mojave. iPassword was removed from the dock and it broke the Chrome extension. Ran the 1Password app and added it back to the dock, but can't add the extension back until I can locate my secret key. I've tried all the options for locating the secret key, short of starting over. Running 6.8.8

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kengunnells: Sorry for the confusion. It sounds like you're trying to install 1Password X, which is a self-contained extension that runs solely in the browser and only works with a 1Password.com membership. If you install the 1Password desktop extension, that integrates with the 1Password desktop apps, like 1Password for Mac and Windows:

Use the 1Password extension to save and fill passwords on your Mac or Windows PC

This discussion has been closed.