Transfer license from one to another android account.

QuibCube
QuibCube
Community Member

Hello, there is any way I can transfer licence from one android device to another? I have access to both this accounts, if there will be need any proves that I own them. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @QuibCube. If you have a 1Password membership, just sign into it from any device to access your data and register the app. If you're using the standalone version with Pro features, you will need to install 1Password from the Play Store with the same Google account that you purchased them with.

Let us know if that helps!

• QuibCube
    QuibCube
    Community Member
    edited November 2018

Thank you for your reply, problem is I would like to trasfer from one google account, I don't use anymore, to another. Is that possible?

• @QuibCube Sorry, but this is out of our hands. The purchase is handed through the Play Store and linked to the account you purchased with. We don't have any way to change this account on our end. If you need to change it, I'd recommend reaching out to Google to ask them about it.

• QuibCube
    QuibCube
    Community Member
    edited November 2018

@peri thanks a lot for your help.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

And keep in mind that the Google Play store makes it pretty easy to use multiple Google Accounts on the device, so you may not even need to bother trying to "move" it. :)

This discussion has been closed.