1Password 4 is no longer remaining unlocked as per the settings

Hi,

I have all the settings for Auto-lock disabled (on two machines). I also had the sounds disabled. I only mention the sounds because that setting has reset to play sounds at some point. The auto-lock settings are still all showing as unticked.

Currently most are acting as if they were ticked. If I don't use a password in 20 minutes it locks. If the screen saver comes on or I lock the pc, it locks. It also locks if the PC sleeps, which may or may not have been the case before. You get into a pattern of doing things and don't really pay attention unless the course goes way off line.

Finally, I've had to register my installation several times. I just went into about to get the version and once again it says "demo version". This PC was last rebuilt at least a year ago, so the only changes to 1password would be updates.

So, anyone have any ideas? 1Password 4 version 4.6.2.626.

1Password Version: 4.6
Extension Version: 2.626
OS Version: Win10 pro 64bit
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• @Ian1p: At a glance, that sounds like some sort of third-party interference, but that would be monumentally odd. I've heard of third-party apps preventing autolocking because they keep your PC from being truly idle, but never causing auto-locking.

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Don't post your diagnostics here (this is public forum), but do attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com and include a link to this post so we can connect the dots when we see your e-mail.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  If you post that number here, that will help us track your e-mail down more quickly and ensure we take a look ASAP.

Thanks! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.