1 Password4 standalone version for Android needed

KarenS
KarenS
Community Member

Hello!
I´m desperate.
I just lost the standalone version for my Android, purchased in 2016, and I can´t find the app.
All I see at Play Store is 1Password 7.
I lost it because I tried to set up a Family account (membership) and failed to understand how it works. Too complicated for me. It was a nightmare.
Since I had already "downloaded" the app to my Android, it started crushing and it failed to work, so I uninstalled it (I was going to download the standalone again) and now I see it´s not available anymore.

Now I have NO 1Password in my mobile and I absolutely need it... Help, please! Thanks!!!

1Password Version: It was version 4.
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni

Hi @KarenS! 1Password 7 is the only version of our Android app currently available for download. It supports all of the features of 1Password 4 plus a whole lot more, and it's included with your purchase of the Pro Features in 1Password 4 for Android. Once you download it from the Play Store you can sign into your 1Password account on the setup screen (which I'd be happy to help you get set up with!) or connect with a standalone vault you have synced in Dropbox or locally on your device.

Let me know how you get on, and I'll be right here to help more anytime!

• KarenS
    KarenS
    Community Member

Hi Henry! Thanks for your quick help.
    Ok. I installed 1Password and I selected "fingerprint", but now want to let in "off" the "auto complete" function and the "accesibility" function and it won´t let me do anything unless I turn it on... I don´t want either. Can you help?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@KarenS: You can enable or disable those features in 1Password for Android Settings > Filling. Cheers! :)

• KarenS
    KarenS
    Community Member

Thanks!!! Cheers! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.