repeat ask to subscribe [signup through website needs to be paid through website]

edited November 2018 in Purchasing

我已经付款了,1年的订阅,不知道为什么现在显示我的账户已经冻结,要我再订阅。

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.2.1 (70201001) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.2.1 (70201001) Mac App Store
OS Version: Mac OS 10.14.1 (18B75)
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:repeat pricing ask

Comments

• 这是apple的收据

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@liangbaiqiang: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the difficulty! It seems like maybe you signed up through the website but the subscribed from within the App Store for some reason, even though your account billing is not managed there. That doesn't work. If you sign up through the website, you need to pay through the website; if you sign up through the App Store, you need to pay through the App Store. We cannot make changes to Apple's systems, but we can help you setup billing through the website instead though and give you a credit there if needed. We'll need to do that via email at [email protected] though, and since I see you've already emailed us separately I'll reply there shortly to help you get sorted.

Google translation:

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the difficulty! It seems like maybe you signed up through the website but the subscribed from within the App Store for some reason, even though your account billing is not managed there. That doesn't work. If you sign up through the website, you need to pay through the website; if you sign up through the App Store, you need to pay through the App Store. We cannot make changes to Apple's systems, but we can help you setup billing through the website instead though and give you a credit there if needed. We'll need to do that via email at [email protected] though, and since I see you've already emailed us separately I'll reply there shortly to help you get sorted.

ref: NYW-47831-866

This discussion has been closed.