I deleted iOS app with the intention of reinstalling. Now I can't find it on the app store.

Options
jwalkinsha
jwalkinsha
Community Member

A few days ago I deleted my iOS app because it stopped opening. When I tried to reinstall, I can no longer find it on the app store. Is there a problem with the iOS app.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.3.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Deleted iOS app. Now can't find it to reinstall.

Comments

• ricky_nguyen
    ricky_nguyen
    Community Member
    Options

You can try searching for it in the Purchased section of your App Store account since it should be able to show you when you purchased it and it will also show a download arrow to reinstall the app.

Did you somehow hide the item in question since it would be sent to your hidden purchases in your App Store account and the only way to unhide the purchase and make it visible again is to access the hidden purchases tab through iTunes on your computer.

• @jwalkinsha,

You'll definitely need to re-install using the method that @ricky_nguyen describes because you're on iOS 11 still. The 1Password entry in the general App Store search is iOS 12+ at this point, so you would likely be installing 7.1.1.

• jwalkinsha
    jwalkinsha
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you both

• Ben
    Options

Also, for what it's worth, 1Password 6 for iOS is no longer being developed. Installing v6 on iOS 11 may work for the short term but I cannot recommend it as a long term solution. Getting up to iOS 12 and 1Password 7 should be considered a priority.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.