My e-mail says that it is already registered and will not let me pay to update myself.

I have a license that pays with version 4, now I understand that for maintenance you have to pay annually, but my problem is that I put my e-mail to pay but it tells me that I am already registered and I can not update. How do I do it without changing my e-mail ...?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 7
OS Version: Os
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@nuevoterremoto: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Licenses require no annual payment. They're a one-time purchase for a specific version of 1Password. So if you purchased a 1Password for Windows version 4 license, you're entitled to use that on all of your PCs for as long as you want. You only need to pay again if you want to use a different version -- for example, 1Password for Mac, or the new version of the Windows app. You can, however, get all of the apps as part of a 1Password membership. That also includes the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. Either way, I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.