To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Membership issue.. Invoice generated .. Payment done ..but Account Frozen

Options
vasuvv2300
vasuvv2300
Community Member

There was invoice which was sent to my email address on Nov.14th 2018 .. and the invoice ID is in_1DWO5AHBax7L5HDfOwIYzSRm

The issue is when i try to log in it says my account is frozen.. I had chosen a family plan and it gives an option for 2.99 plan or a 3.99 plan.

This does not give me a good feeling about the product, because how can you have multiple accounts on the same email ID, also how can the system not recognize that the invoice has been paid.

Please help as I am unable to log into some of my accounts as i had used the pwd generation feature of 1password.

Thanks

1Password Version: 7.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @vasuvv2300,

Thanks very much for reaching out to us, I can see what's happened here.
    It appears you've signed up for two accounts (one Family account, one Individuals account).
    We do not restrict multiple family, team or businesses accounts per email, as you may well need to join a team/business account for work, as well as being part of a Family account, and then potentially have an individuals account of your own if you're not an account holder for the family account. We do however intentionally restrict individual accounts - one account per email address, to stop things getting more complicated. :+1:

Anywhooo, let's see what has happened here.
    It appears, you've paid for a family account instead of paying for the individuals account that it sounds like you intended to pay for. So this is why you've got an invoice for the family account, but the individual account is frozen.

I'm going to reach out to you via email, to help wrap up some loose ends.
    Shall carry on the conversation there. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.