I am user of Mac 7 standalone on my MacBook I want to set my iPhone XR Help

Options
Sgn
Sgn
Community Member

I am user of Mac 7 Standalone on my MacBook I want to set my iPhone XR .From where can I down load iOS APP.
Apple store ? or your site ?how will it identify as standalone Client ?

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: 12.0.1 Safari
OS Version: 10.14.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I am user of Mac 7 standalone on my MacBook I want to set my iPhone XR Help

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Sgn,

All iOS apps, including 1Password, are available exclusively through Apple. 1Password for iOS can be found here:

1Password 7 for iOS - iTunes App Store

How the app will operate depends on which option you choose from the welcome screen -- 1Password.com membership or standalone. On the welcome screen you'll see options for each. To see all available options you may need to scroll down.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• Sgn
    Sgn
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben
    Two options available are Monthly and Annual Subscription .No standalone ? I already have Standalone Subscription and I use with my two MacBooks.

• Ben
    Options

@Sgn,

To see all available options you may need to scroll down on the welcome screen. There are standalone options available.

Ben

• Sgn
    Sgn
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben
    All good now.
    The procedure was download as existing Client and no membership goto iCloud 1password matches data and Log in is available.

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome. :+1: Thanks for the update.

Ben

• Sgn
    Sgn
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben
    What is Happening My phone works but my MacBook has stopped working - Unable to fill log in

• Sgn
    Sgn
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben
    Thanks
    All good I had to restart my MacBook.1 Password is operating fine on my 2 MacBooks and iPhone.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @Sgn. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.