Login into fileee.com doesn't work anymore

Since a few releases of 1PasswordX the login into fileee.com (https://my.fileee.com/) does not work anymore. The popup doesn't seem to recognize the form as a login form anymore and only offers to fill an identity. Even when directly clicking "Fill" from the add-in menu, nothing happens and the form is not filled anymore.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @derkork,

As you had kindly supplied the URL I visited the page and created a dummy Login item to see what I observed. While I found that 1Password would list Identity items, after saving a Login item it appeared at the top of the list. Are you seeing something different?

Can I ask what version of 1Password X you have and what browser. Maybe we're seeing different results and I'll be able to better see what you're finding if I more closely match your setup.

• derkork
    derkork
    Community Member
    edited November 2018

No login items are shown. When I use the dot menu to manually select a login item, it shows in the list, but after selecting it, the login field is still not filled.

I am using 1PasswordX 1.12.3 on Chrome 70.0.3538.102 on OSX Sierra 10.12.6. Thank you for having a look into it :+1:

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @derkork,

It looks like the difference is because I'm testing some alpha code. Given this it looks like we've maybe got a few UI changes planned and that they may help here. I apologise that it likely means waiting for these changes to trickle down to the stable build. The only time saver I can see at the moment is that if you click the 1Password X button in the browser toolbar that it will offer your Login item immediately which I'm thinking is a bit easier than the extra clicks with the inline menu? Hopefully it won't be too long before the changes I'm seeing are available for everybody.

• derkork
    derkork
    Community Member
    edited November 2018

Well just to be clear on the issue - it doesn't matter whether I use the browser menu or the inline menu, in both cases the login form does not get filled with the credentials. I can click on this account but all it does is closing the menu, the login/password fields stay empty. I have to manually copy & paste the credentials from 1 Password into the text/password fields. This worked with older versions of 1PasswordX though, so it might be an issue with the "filling brain". :)

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

@derkork From your gif, it seems our analyzer seems to classify this as a registration page rather than a sign-in page, which is why you're offered the identities first. Unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce that behavior exactly though… I tried in the current beta and our internal nightly build.

In both cases, 1Password offered me my saved Login credentials first and then my identities. Choosing the Login then filled the email for me. The test email I used just happened to work as well and on the next page, the password field filled for me as well.

I'm not sure what might be different about things from your situation to mine though… :\

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ 1Password
    Fort Worth, Texas

• derkork
    derkork
    Community Member

This is really strange. I upgraded to the 1PasswordX Beta (1.13.2) now. Now I at least see the login offered in the inline menu. Yet still, when clicking it, nothing gets filled. I disabled all other browser addons to make sure nothing is interfering. The developer console also shows no errors. Could it be that the saved login itself is somehow broken?

• derkork
    derkork
    Community Member

Ok, so I deleted the login in 1Password and created a new one. This seems to have fixed the problem.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Odd, I wonder what was different about the original item that caused 1Password to fail that badly. At least a new item is working so that you can fill on this page now. Hopefully it won't give you any further trouble.

This discussion has been closed.