To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Is there some reward if we invite more friends join 1password?

Options
xiaoronglv
xiaoronglv
Community Member
edited November 2018 in Memberships

Many products will reward the inviter when they invite lots of friends and their friends become the paid customer. so I am curious will 1Password reward people, who invites lots of friends. for example, extend the membership of inviter.

It's kind of viral spreading.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2018
    Options

@xiaoronglv: Sort of the opposite, as illustrated by the Thanksgiving promotion you're showing there: you can give the gift of 1Password, to someone you care about, no strings attached; that costs both you and them nothing. I think that's much better than incentivizing people to get others to sign up just so they can get something for themselves. And this seems more in the spirit of the season. This way the reward is that your loved ones can be more secure this coming year without any cost to you or them. Happy holidays! :chuffed:

• xiaoronglv
    xiaoronglv
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your explanation. I respect your marketing strategies.

I saw many product play the game in this way:

1. A invite B to try a new product.

2. when B pay the product.

3. Both A and B will get some promotion.

For A, they are motivated to advertise your product.
    For B, they are please to be advertised.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Totally! It's an interesting idea, and it's certainly fun to get a benefit like that. It may be something we can offer in the future. For now, I think it's really nice to be able to offer something like this that's completely free -- well, I guess not to us, technically, but it feels great in spite of, or perhaps because of, that. Cheers! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.