To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need help with my membership

Options
Xiola
Xiola
Community Member

I have no idea how much I’m being charged, when I’m being charged for, so I need some help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: I need help with my membership

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Xiola: You'll be charged the price you agreed to based on the plan you selected when subscribing. You can find all the details in your account's billing settings:

https://start.1password.com/billing

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• zackpelka
    zackpelka
    Community Member
    Options

I am having multiple issues with your app. I need help on an iPad and a PC

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

The AgileBits staff will be along to help at some point, or experienced users might be able to help.

But you do need to say what the issues are, even if you have multiple problems.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@zackpelka: Do you have a 1Password membership? If not, it's probably not relevant to this discussion, but we can easily split you off into a new one. Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.