1 Password will not open or fill any website. was working normally after updated to Mojave on my Mac

Have ensured up to date on 1 password and extension and Safari. Extension is shown to be there -have tried uninstalling and shutting down etc but still the same. Have sent e mail and a diagnostics report but have had no info. sent or reply. . Help!

1Password Version: 7.2.3 beta
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: OS 10.14.1
Sync Type: I cloud
Referrer: forum-search:1 Password will not open or fill any website. was working normally after updated to Mojave on my Mac

Comments

• Robdoc
    Robdoc
    Community Member

Have realised that although Google is my search engine Bing keeps opening and I can't seem to stop it snd I presume that is why the passwords/web sites are not opening. How do I get rid of Bing?

• Robdoc
    Robdoc
    Community Member

Sorted getting rid of Bing but still same problems!!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @Robdoc,

If you've sent in a diagnostic report did you receive an automated reply with a ticket ID? If you did could you share that ticket ID with me please as I would like to check the diagnostic report and see what it shows.

• Robdoc
    Robdoc
    Community Member

I have eventually had a reply and this has obviously been a recognised problem with Safari but with advice it has been sorted.
    Thanks anyway for your interest.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

As long as things are working :smile:

This discussion has been closed.