Username not filled on dkb.de

Manaburner
Manaburner
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Just tried to login to my banking account but the extension does not fill the username. I also filled every field and saved a new login item. Same result. I'm using Firefox 63.0.3 64-Bit

1Password Version: 7.2.581
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password.eu

Comments

• @Manaburner: I'm not having any trouble filling there with a manually saved Login from either Chrome or Firefox. If that's not working for you, anything odd about your username? Special character perhaps?

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member

The username does have an underscore in it, somethink like 1565479874_p

• @Manaburner Still no issues for me with the underscore. To cover bases, I'm testing the form at https://www.dkb.de/banking, is that the same you're using? I've definitely run into forms that vary based on exactly how you make your way to them. There's a chance I'm accessing a different form than you. It also may be worth trying the form I'm using yourself (if you're not already) and see if saving a new Login there works. :+1:

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member

I am also using this form, yes. Creating a completely new login item did the trick. I have only tried updating the existing one, but that did not work. Thank you

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Manaburner: Indeed, while there are currently some unintended effects with how login updating works, it's only really supposed to impact credentials. Saving a brand new login, on the other hand, gives 1Password a lot of additional information about the current structure of the page that have help it fill better. That's why updating isn't supposed to include any of that: if the page changes over time, and you keep updating the login, you end up with more and more cruft each update, which can really wreak havoc with filling. ;)

This discussion has been closed.