Bug report - sixt.com

Options

When logging into the sixt website (sixt.com) 1password logs in properly and then fills in all the fields with the username (email address).

This happens with Edge and Firefox using the desktop version of 1P

1Password Version: 7.2.581
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello, @richardburt! Thanks for reporting this. Am I correct in understanding that these fields are filled with your e-mail address after signing in to the website? The sing-in form is filling fine for me, but I don't have a Sixt account, so if this is something that's happening after signing in, I won't see it. Thanks! :chuffed:

• richardburt
    richardburt
    Community Member
    Options

Yes it happens after signing in.

Screenshot attached.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @richardburt,

Thank you for the screenshot!

I was not able to reproduce the issue on my PC, 1Password behaves correctly in Chrome and Edge:

Do you see a pop-up window once you sign in on their website? Are you able to reproduce this issue if you restart your computer? Please let me know. Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• richardburt
    richardburt
    Community Member
    Options

I've made a screen recording of it.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmI4Tu_UZdKUncl2SLq5uRTCxAbZ2g

With 1P enabled what you see in the video is what happens. With 1P disabled the site behaves as expected.

(for some reason the 1P extension box doesn't appear in the video :) )

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @richardburt,

Thank you for the video. I guess I know what is going on.

Sixt.com do not have their sign-in form on their home page (it is a pop up, when you click Log in), so if you want 1Password to fill in your credentials, you should click Log in first, then open 1Password extension, and select Sixt from there.

Alternatively, please use the following URL in 1Password item for Sixt.com, instead of www.sixt.com: https://www.sixt.com/mysixt/

Let me know if it helps. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.