Tab Freezes in Browser When trying to Save Login

I sent an e-mail to y'all on Wednesday and have not heard back. I am a guest on a business or team account (not sure which). I have a Windows 10 desktop. I am unable to add any login information on the desktop app (it says I have the most up to date version). The + to add is grayed out. I added it to my Chrome browser (AVG Secured). When I am entering the login, after typing in the password, I click on the box to save to 1password. The tab then freezes and it is not added to 1password. I have tried it on the Edge browser and it does not even have anywhere for me to add in the 1password browser icon and the save box does not pop up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled on both browsers, as well as, restart my computer. Nothing has changed. Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:unable to save login info

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Wadescuddlebug,

Thank you for reporting this!

I just sent a reply to your initial email, so please check your inbox. I will also try to reproduce the issue you described on my side and will keep you posted. To avoid any further confusion, let's continue our conversation via email. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: ZVY-31555-279

This discussion has been closed.