To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I'm signed in on the app on my phone but I can't sign in on the website on the computer...

Options
jillkay
jillkay
Community Member

I've been using the app for awhile and want to use the website but it's not recognizing my username/password. I tried scanning the box code as well and that didn't work. Help please!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I'm signed in on the app on my phone but I can't sign in on the website on the computer...

Comments

• Hey @jillkay,

If you open up 1Password on your phone and go into Settings > Accounts, do you see an account listed there? If so, tap on it - you should be able to find your email address, sign-in address and Secret Key from there. Those, along with your Master Password should let you sign into the website.

If you don't see an account listed there, then you likely don't have an account and instead are using the standalone 1Password app on your phone. If that's the case then you won't be able to sign into the 1Password.com website.

This discussion has been closed.