Stuck in Migration from Single user to New Family Plan

Options
leturner
leturner
Community Member

Hi, longtime user ... moving from sharing my Single user primary vault via dropbox with my wifes iPhone to a real family acct.

Started and got through creating a new acct, adding credit card, then got a "Migrate to Account" window where it shows 805 Items, 12 Folders, 12 Tags, but it now seems frozen and just have the dreaded spinning beachball. (on a mac). Can't switch to 1Password7 App. can't use the mini app in browser.

Note, I'm on 1Password7 via a work Vault synced via 1password.com

Please help!

Lyle

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 2.2
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: dropbox & 1password.com

Comments

• Hi @Lyle,

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble migrating your account to a family account. If this is still a problem, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report:

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can link it up to this discussion.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID. Please post that ID here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.