1Password 7 Version 7.2.3.BETA-2 (70203002) Safari extension not working

Options
tgaynor
tgaynor
Community Member

Hello,

I bought a new iMac and used Apple's Migration Assistant to migrate my old Mac Mini to the new iMac. I made sure that 1Password was up to date with all available beta updates. I can not get Safari 12.0.1 (14606.2.104.1.1) to work with 1 Password. When I press Command-\ nothing happens. When I click on the 1Password icon in the Safari toolbar, nothing happens. Everything seems to be working in Google Chrome on the same computer.

I uninstalled 1Password 7 beta by pressing Control-Option and clicking on 1Password and then on Quit 1Password Completely (I had to uncheck the Safari Extension in Safari Preferences first).

I downloaded and installed the latest version of 1Password 7 from your website and then checked for available beta updates. Still not working.

1Password Version: 7.2.3.BETA-2 (70203002)
Extension Version: 7.2.3.BETA-2
OS Version: 10.14.1 (18B75)
Sync Type: 1Password Membership

Comments

• tgaynor
    tgaynor
    Community Member
    Options

I just updated to 1Password 7 Version 7.2.3.BETA-3 (70203003) and I am still having the same issue.

• Hi there @tgaynor. I'm sorry for the trouble with Safari. We've been making some changes to our diagnostic tool lately to help us figure out where things are going wrong. Could you please download a fresh copy of the tool from here: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

And send in a report to support+roo@1password.com ?

This discussion has been closed.